Friday, December 31, 2010

Team Fortress 2 for $5

I know I've already posted the Steam Sale but they have new deals everyday and I was actually keeping an eye out for this particular title to go on sale so I thought I would share it with the rest of you!


On Steam right now - Team Fortress 2 for $5! That is a saving of 75% from the RRP of $20. For those unfamiliar with the game - 


"Team Fortress® 2 (TF2) is the sequel to the game that put class-based, multiplayer team warfare on the map. This year's most anticipated online action game, TF2 delivers new gametypes, a signature art style powered by Valve's next generation animation technology, persistent player statistics, and more."


Grab this amazing deal here.

8 comments:

  1. I really wish my computers could handle the games... 5 bucks is a killer deal!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the heads-up. I've already overspent there but hard to say no.

    ReplyDelete
  3. TF2 Is a great game, even with its age. And for 5$ its a steal.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think I'll buy that. Thanks! Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That's a good deal. Happy new year! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. One of the most fun games ever, and at $5 it's almost a cheap as pirating it.

    ReplyDelete
  7. They love doing deals on steam, don't they? TF2 is worth far more than $5, I gotta say.

    ReplyDelete